International Monetary Fund deputy managing director Eduardo Aninat urged U.S. and European central banks to keep policy accommodative until a global economic recovery was assured.
In a speech at Germany's Ifo economic institute, Aninat said the U.S. Federal Reserve had
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit