International Monetary Fund deputy managing director Eduardo Aninat urged U.S. and European central banks to keep policy accommodative until a global economic recovery was assured.
In a speech at Germany's Ifo economic institute, Aninat said the U.S. Federal Reserve had
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Rising rates seen as main risk by reserve managers
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré