The Norges Bank announced on 21 November that the value of the Government Pension Fund registered the largest quarterly increase in value in the history of the fund during the third quarter of 2006.
The central bank attributed the record increase to the transfer of new capital to the value of 79 bill
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde