The election of Viktor Gerashchenko appeared to underline shareholders' intense desire to resolve the tax claim, which Yukos says could force the company, a key player in Russia's economy, into bankruptcy.
Gerashchenko, who has connections at many levels of government, could have the potential to push forward a settlement and to smooth relations with the K
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré