Source: PAP news agency
The Monetary Polish Council (RPP) on Thursday [24 April] cut the rate of reference by 25 base points, the National Bank of Poland (NBP) said in a statement.
The NBP said that the rate of 14-day interventions will be at no less than 5.75 per cent as of Friday, the lombard
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession