Source: PAP news agency
The Monetary Polish Council (RPP) on Thursday [24 April] cut the rate of reference by 25 base points, the National Bank of Poland (NBP) said in a statement.
The NBP said that the rate of 14-day interventions will be at no less than 5.75 per cent as of Friday, the lombard
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Argentinian central bank takes drastic action over currency crisis
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say