Vasyl Rogovy, a deputy prime minister, said the cabinet and central bank had agreed this week to issue the money to commercial banks to fund investment projects but others said most of the money would be funnelled back to government coffers to cover a growing revenue shortfall.
In additional, the gove
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting