NBS spokesman Zheng Jingping told reporters at a news conference that China's current exchange rate mechanism is working well, and that currency reforms that have been enacted will help China's monetary policy and economy.
China recently announced that it has made access to foreign exchange easier for domestic corporations and in
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?