In an interview published this week, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond President Jeffrey Lacker said that as far as he is concerned it is clear "we're not done removing accommodation," suggesting US interest rates have further to rise.
Click here to read the interview on the Reuters website
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Fed’s Williams floats co-ordinated shift from 2% targets
Back to Top