"I can confirm that deputy governor Ian Plenderleith will retire at the end of his three-year contract," Samantha Henkeman said.
Plenderleith was a former deputy governor of the Bank of England and was seen by the South African financial markets as providing a great deal of international experience, when he was ap
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations