"I have the feeling that the worst is over," said Quaden, who is also the head of the Belgian National Bank. "Indicators show that economic recovery will develop at least in the second part of this year."
This optimistic outlook would seem to put paid
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power