They will meet Democratic Sen. Chuck Schumer of New York and Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina behind closed doors -- unlike the session a week earlier before the Senate Finance Committee where Schumer complained the Bush administration was not pressing China hard enough.
Greenspan, who will
- Kohn ‘deeply’ worried Fed might not have support to fight next crisis
- Book notes: Macroprudential policy and practice, edited by Paul Mizen, Margarita Rubio and Philip Turner
- BoE revamps expenses rules after criticism from MPs
- EME central banks can counter the next downturn
- Draghi warns of downside risks as ECB ends net asset purchases