The Fed said that it would inject $150 billion in both of its forthcoming 28-day and 84 day Term Auction Facility (TAF) operations. It will also up the amount offered in its two additional November auctions, announced last week, from $75 billion to $150 billion.
The US central bank will also begin to pay interest on banks' reserves held in the Fed's
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart