The Dow Jones Industrial Average advanced 0.2 per cent to 10,398.96, while the S&P 500 index was 0 2 per cent up at 1,201.96. The Nasdaq Composite index added 0.2 per cent to 2,073.10.
To keep inflation under control, the Federal Reserve has raised short-term interest rates eight times - by one-quarter of a percentage point each tim
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power