The ECB said in its April monthly bulletin that high costs of oil also contributed to uncertainty about how strong and quick the recovery would be, but said there was mounting evidence that the euro area would regain momentum this year.
"While some uncertainty remains as regards the
- Kohn ‘deeply’ worried Fed might not have support to fight next crisis
- Book notes: Macroprudential policy and practice, edited by Paul Mizen, Margarita Rubio and Philip Turner
- BoE revamps expenses rules after criticism from MPs
- EME central banks can counter the next downturn
- Draghi warns of downside risks as ECB ends net asset purchases