The ECB said in its April monthly bulletin that high costs of oil also contributed to uncertainty about how strong and quick the recovery would be, but said there was mounting evidence that the euro area would regain momentum this year.
"While some uncertainty remains as regards the
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power