Poole told Bloomberg Radio he would like to see some gauges of inflation lower but noted inflation expectations have come down.
"That situation is under control," said Poole, who is not a voting member of the Fed's policy-making body this year but will be in 2007.
"I think the weakness has
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Nigerian state uses central bank as ‘piggy bank’ – MPC member
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms