"We mustn't get carried away. At their current level, exchange rates are no problem for the economy," Almunia told the fortnightly magazine Capital in an interview to be published in its latest edition and released in advance.
"That is manageable," Almunia said on the value o
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations