Schroeder said on Friday 21 January in Berlin, after a meeting with Juncker, that he thinks there will be a proposal in March. Juncker added that he was "reasonably optimistic" that an agreement could be reached.
Schroeder confirmed that the proposal involves a "more flexible application" of the pa
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?