Click the link on the right to read 'Who next after Cavallo?'
There was no official confirmation that Cavallo had quit as yet. But it is clear that he has left his position. President Fernando de la Rua will soon replace his 10-member cabinet, according to news reports
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power