"The management at the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe has failed the nation by not printing notes for the past 12 months and they should simply resign," said one Victor Chitongo.
He accused the central bank of being largely responsible for the crisis and admitted to finding the whole episode embarrassing. In his opin
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Fed’s Williams floats co-ordinated shift from 2% targets
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio