Tetangco told reporters over the weekend that low inflation did offer scope for an interest rate reduction, but said that the central bank would err on the side of caution because potential risk factors remained a worry.
"If you look just at the inflation outlook, you'll see that there's scope for easing but at the same time, there are still potential
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde