In a concession to the high inflation weighing on Iranian pockets, Iran's central bank has announced it will soon print 20,000 rial (2.4 dollar) banknotes, double the maximum denomination currently in circulation.
Head of reserves at Iran's Central Bank, Jalal Jalilian, told the local press that
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde