Co-held by Qatar's ministry of foreign affairs and the UCLA's Burkle Centre for International Relations, the conference offered a set of recommendations to promote economic and social development in the Middle East region, and boost sustainable cooperation between Mid East states, Asia, Europe, and the USA.
According to Kuna, the conf
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Argentinian central bank takes drastic action over currency crisis
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say