Official Consumer Price Index (CPI) figures up to January this year have been published in Zimbabwe, and include details of all the figures that have not been released since September 2007.
Annual inflation rose to 66,212% in December. By January this year, this rate had escalated to 100,580%.
Direct price control on some goods meant that shops were prevented from selling them, and thus any sales
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Rising rates seen as main risk by reserve managers
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré