"It's a typical French debate," he said in an interview with the Financial Times. "After the presidential elections it is over. There is no enthusiasm for this in any other country."
In the interview Zalm described suggestions by French presidential frontrunners Nicolas Sarko
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré