"My view is inflation remains basically well contained, and I think things look good going forward," Yellen said in an interview with the CNBC business cable television channel.
"Long-term inflation expectations remain very well contained," wage and salary growth and compensation overall is well contai
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?