"Two exogenous factors, namely oil and food price developments, are potential risks to the inflation outlook. The robust domestic demand is an important factor which could negatively affect the inflation outcome," Mboweni said in a televised news conference.
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Nigerian state uses central bank as ‘piggy bank’ – MPC member
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms