The quarterly survey contains qualitative data based on statements from credit managers on changes in lending policy and the reasons for these changes. The questions cover the previous and coming quarters.
The first survey charts lending conditions over the fourth quarter of 2008. It shows a considerable tightening in le
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory