The advanced approaches, which tend to be used by only the largest institutions, allow banks to develop their own risk-management frameworks to ensure their institutions have an adequate amount of capital.
The four agencies - the Federal Reserve, the Federal Deposit and Insurance Corporation, the Office for the Comptroller of the Currency and the Office
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for monetary gold a fool’s errand?
- European Court of Justice overrules ECB on French banks’ leverage
- Malaysian central bank reshuffles senior staff
- FSB launches crypto asset monitoring framework
- Communication strategies too weak to ‘pierce veil of inattention’ – research