Monetary policy needed to ensure inflation expectations remained well anchored, Mersch said, presenting a bulletin from the Central Bank of Luxembourg that largely echoed the ECB's recent economic analysis.
"Monetary policy in the Eurosystem still remains accommodative. A progressive adjustm
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?