The ten states Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean) network and China, Japan and Korea on Sunday said that they had decided upon individual country's contributions, borrowing accessibility and the surveillance mechanism. Hong Kong was also invited to participate in the agreement.
Asian finance ministers in February pledged to
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting