The Reserve Bank today said officials and consultants from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) are now in New Zealand undertaking a previously announced Financial Sector Assessment Programme (FSAP).
The FSAP is a financial systems surveillance programme spanning IMF member countries
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power