ARTICLE - So far in 2001, the Indonesian rupiah has fallen 20 per cent against the US dollar and is still falling.
Indonesian businessmen are in a desperate plight as the falling rupiah decimates the economy. The 2000 Budget was wrecked as the rupiah continued to fall. Indonesia has a ballooni
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde