ARTICLE - So far in 2001, the Indonesian rupiah has fallen 20 per cent against the US dollar and is still falling.
Indonesian businessmen are in a desperate plight as the falling rupiah decimates the economy. The 2000 Budget was wrecked as the rupiah continued to fall. Indonesia has a
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit