President of the IADB Enrique Iglesias said at the opening ceremony of the conference that after five years of economic stagnation, economies throughout Latin America were enjoying an upturn.
Iglesias said that on average, economies across Latin America were expected to grow by about four per cent in 2004 compared t
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde