"You all know I am a caught-out Martian and clearly nuts," Repse, a former central banker, told a news conference on Friday on his first 100 days in office.
The leader of New Era, a new political party, stormed to power in elections in October on promises to rid the country of widespread graft and mismanagement -- and turne
- Argentine finance minister becomes central bank governor as crisis deepens
- Central bankers share vision for ‘business as usual’ big data
- ECB commits to tapering bond purchase programme
- PRA official says financial system must become more cyber-resilient
- Woodford shows finite horizons matter when modelling