Europe's largest economy "is on the brink of recession", the report said, calling for tax cuts and lower interest rates across the European Union in order to secure a recovery in 2002.
Growth in Germany is expected to slip to just 0.7% this year from 3% in 2000, then next year it is expected to boun
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard