"The main reason is not to contribute to unethical investments so the Norwegian people can sleep better at night," said Gro Nystuen, leader of a national council of ethics that oversees the fund's investments in up to 4,000 companies worldwide.
The council periodically reviews in
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Podcast: David Vines on how to reform the DSGE model
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs