Jiao Jinpu, deputy head of the research institute of the People's Bank of China, was quoted as saying: "China's GDP growth will be at least 9 pct, and CPI could be higher than 2 pct, if the government pushes through the oil price reform process."
The National Bureau of S
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger