Jiao Jinpu, deputy head of the research institute of the People's Bank of China, was quoted as saying: "China's GDP growth will be at least 9 pct, and CPI could be higher than 2 pct, if the government pushes through the oil price reform process."
The National Bureau of S
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde