"Bernanke is a long-time advocate of inflation targeting. He has said a 1 percent to 2 percent increase in the core price index for personal consumption expenditures (PCE price index) would be an optimal U.S. inflation rate," it says.
"Donald Kohn has been opposed to inflation targeting. He has said it was not clear a ta
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations