Finance ministers and central bankers from the Group of Seven industrialised nations will gather in London on Friday and Saturday to discuss the world economy, exchange rates and trade.
The extra meeting under the British presidency will pay tribute to outgoing Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan who steps down in January.
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart