Source: The Courier Mail
A Hungarian high school student was detained after threatening to crash a plane into parliament and blow up the central bank unless the current government resigned, the police reported today.
The student sent the threats on Monday vi
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor