Kenneth S. Rogoff, Economic Counsellor and Director of the International Monetary Fund's Research Department, has notified IMF Managing Director Horst Kohler of his intention to return to his professorship at Harvard University in the autumn when his two-year leave of absence expires, and so that he may resume his teaching and research activities. A successor to Mr.
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré