The Central Bank of Sri Lanka (CBSL) announced on Tuesday that the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) has published the Red Book, 'Payment Systems in Sri Lanka' prepared jointly by the Central Bank of Sri Lanka and the Committee on Payment and Settlement Systems (CPSS) of the central banks of G-10 countries.
The BIS is an international organization, which promotes cooperation among central banks and other agencies in achieving monetary and financial stability. Under the sponsorship of B
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS
Back to Top