Speaking at a breakfast meeting in Brussels, Deppler said that the Fund now expected economic growth of 2.5% this year and between 2% and 2.25% in 2007. The Fund said in September that it expected growth of 2% to 2.4% for 2006 and 1.9% to 2% in 2007.
Deppler also said the ECB "must take account of what is happening to exchange rates" whe
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré