Bank cards issued by domestic banks with the logo of China Unionpay Co Ltd -- the only national payment network -- were able to be used for shopping, catering and accommodation through point-of-sale (POS) machines in Hong Kong.
The cards can also be used for the withdrawal of Hong Kon
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power