In a secret ballot, Gurria edged out Polish former Premier Marek Belka, the other final-round contender to head the Organization of Economic Cooperation and Development.
"Angel Gurria has won the support of a clear majority of the member states," the OECD's committee of national delegation heads said
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations