"From now on, the central bank will be supervised by the presidency and not the prime minister's office," said Mubarak.
He vowed, Sapa-AFP reported to punish those responsible for the bad debt that mushroomed after the September 11 attacks affected Egypt's lifeline, its tourism industry. "No one
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations