Bullard, who has served the Eighth District since 1990, will take over on 1 April, a day after Poole retires following ten years at the helm.
"Dr Bullard's in-depth knowledge of monetary policy along with his leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills will help him become an important leader," Irl Engelhardt, the chairma
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor