In an interview with Handelsblatt newspaper, Stark said the ECB is getting mixed signals on whether inflation expectations would harden, with one set of data coming from the EU Commission's consumer survey showing short-term inflation expectations have increased.
'We get different signals.
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- Treasury committee to investigate BoE’s lack of diversity
- Fed’s Powell: banks still have important role in payments
- Bank of Portugal sells majority share in ‘good bank’
- Xi sees renminbi taking greater role in global monetary system