The Fed considers such long-term topics twice a year, and no formal decision is likely, the newspaper said. Nor is an explicit, public inflation target on the table, according to the report, which cited people familiar with the matter.
Doing so need not be the same as setting an explicit target, which imp
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde