"We had the sentiment that the global economy was continuing to grow at a robust pace. It was likely to continue to be quite dynamic. At the same time I would say perhaps uncertainties are augmented.
"If I had to sum up the main sentiment I would say robust growth in a universe of uncertainties that
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Fed’s Williams floats co-ordinated shift from 2% targets
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio