So far the Finance Ministry and NBP representatives mentioned 2007 as the possible date.
However, a week ago NBP Deputy President Andrzej Bratkowski told PAP that the European law had adopted a flexible attitude to the new exchange-rate mechanisms and allows for different interpretations.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde